Abstract Submission Guidelines
While you’re thinking of EVC 2020, we want to facilitate you with the smooth processes along with professional accurate information. If you think you’re a researcher, academician, practitioners or an enthusiastic individual in the following themes it’s time for you to prepare yourself for the conference and your presentation.
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned
Guidelines for the Abstract Structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
About the reviewing process of your abstract
- TIIKM’s double-blind peer review process is conducted by the Conference Secretariat under the guidance of the Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair.
- The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Scientific Committee Members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields who have previous peer review experience.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an international Scientific Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Conference.